Your Safety at Abbey Farms:
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. To read more about all of Abbey Farms safety procedures please visit www.abbeyfarms.org.
By visiting Abbey Farms 2020 Winter Cheer and Christmas Joy, you are agreeing to ourvpolicies, which are guided by Restore Illinois processes and procedures, and include:
· Social Distancing: Social distancing is mandatory and all guests are asked to remain a minimum of 6 feet from other guests not in their party.
· Masks: Masks are required inside the store and in all staging areas and pre-cut tree lots. Masks are not required when social distancing is possible in the outdoor u-cut fields.
· Tickets: Timed-ticketing limits the total number of guests at Abbey Farms each hour. If you arrive without a ticket, you may be put on a waitlist for a later time, depending upon
capacity. Abbey Farms reserves the right to decline entrance to anyone not in possession of a ticket.
· Ticket holders for U-Cut trees should plan to enjoy a 60- to 90-minute experience.
Ticket holders for Pre-Cut trees should plan to enjoy a 30-to 60-minute experience.
Guests tend to stay longer when they explore the farm store. However, you are welcome to enjoy Abbey Farms for any time duration on the day of your ticket. We simply request
you move your car to the holding lot so the next reservation can come through.
· You will be allowed to enter during the entirety of your time slot only. For example, if you select 10AM, you will be able to enter from 10am to 10:59AM. If you arrive at 11:01AM, you will not be able to enter the park unless there are tickets available for
swap. Should you miss your time slot and no tickets are available, you will be put on a waitlist for the first available time, or you may book again for another day.
· If there are any questions, please email email@example.com. Abbey Farms will respond within 24-48 hours.
· Purchases: Please plan to use credit and debit for all 2020 purchases. As part of our COVID safety procedures, Abbey Farms will have VERY limited registers where cash transactions are available. Wait times for cash transactions are likely to be significantly longer.
· Social Responsibility Agreement: By Purchasing Abbey Farms Winter Cheer and Christmas Joy tickets or entering any Abbey Farms retail location, guest(s) and all members of their party agree not to seek entry at Abbey Farms facilities or grounds if
any guest(s) and any member of their party feels sick or exhibits any of the signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
· Social Responsibility Liability Release: You are hereby acknowledging that you and all members of your party understand and agree that access to and use of the Abbey
Farms facilities is voluntary and involves inherent risks. As material consideration for access to and use of the facilities, all guests in your party agree to specifically assume
all risks of personal injury, illness and death, property loss and other damages including, without limitation, risks of contracting COVID-19 or other bacterial or viral illnesses associated with guests’ visiting Abbey Farms. Guest hereby releases, waives,
discharges and covenants not to sue Abbey Farms, Marmion Abbey DBA Abbey Farms, Marmion Inc. and their respective officers, directors, managers, owners, partners, employees and agents (“Abbey Farms Parties”) for any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages and expenses that guest may have against any Abbey Farms Parties for any personal injury, illness or death, property loss or other damages connected to or
arising out of the associated risks. Any dispute between guest and any of the Abbey Farms Parties under this Agreement will be resolved by arbitration in Aurora, Illinois, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.